|Silicone Defrost Drain Heater for Cold Room and Freezer Room
|Length of lead wire
|one heater with one bag
1. The length,power and voltage of the defrost drain heater can be customized as client's requirements,the power of the drain line heater we have 40W/M and 50W/M,some customer needs the lower power,such as 25W/M.
220V and 40W/M drain heater we have stocks in the warehouse,other power and voltage need to be custom,the production time is about 7-10days for 1000pcs;
2. The lead wire length of the drain pipe heating cable is 1000mm,the length can be designed 1500mm,or 2000mm;
Some special requirements need to be inform us before inquiry,our heating elements can be customized.
Drain-line heating cables are designed to be laid inside the pipes to drain the water from the thaw cooling equipment installed in cold rooms.They only work during thawing cycles.We recommend using a controller to ensure these resistances have a long service life.
Note: The most commonly used power rating is 50 W / m. In addition, we recommend using the 40W / m range for plastic pipes.
These highly flexible drainage heating cables are fast, safe, and very easy to use. Standard models or customized designs according to your needs overcome most of the problems you may encounter during installation.
1. Allow water from defrost cycles to flow of the evaporators with heating cables.
2. Allow water from defrost cycles to flow using heating cables.
3. Protect fluids against ice on refrigerated systems with heating cables.
4. Prevent ice from forming of the drain pan with heating cable.
Warning: Do not arbitrarily cut the heating cable to shorten the length of the cold tail.
Before the inquiry,pls send us below specs:
1. Sending us the drawing or real picture;
2. Heater size,power and voltage;
3. Any special requirements of heater.